Leave a Comment
|Credit: Big Mama’s and Papa’s Pizzeria in Los Angeles|
If you’ve ever considered using your delivery vehicles to advertise your pizzeria with magnetic signs, car toppers, wraps or decals, take a look at these 7 reasons why it could be the best marketing decision you’ve ever made.
(All of these tips were compiled from my recent article in PMQ Pizza Magazine here.)
- Vehicle advertising makes your brand stand out as unique in the area.
- The cost to outfit your car with advertising is less than a static billboard.
- Vehicle advertising goes where your customers are.
- Your vehicles become a source of free advertising.
- Reflective or light-up signs can stand out in the dark.
- Driving through a neighborhood in a branded vehicle increases orders immediately.
- Vehicle advertising introduces your pizzeria to new customers.
Do you currently use vehicle advertising? Tell me how it benefits your business in the comments below.