Welcome to the first installment of PMQ’s new blog, The Pizza Insider. As PMQ’s former editor-in-chief and current editor at large, I’ve been entrenched in the pizza industry for seven years, and have loved every slice of it. Now I’m on a mission to bring you the latest tips, trends and technologies making waves in the industry. PMQ brings you the information you need on a monthly basis through the pages of PMQ Pizza Magazine, weekly through our Wednesday e-newsletter, and online with The Pizza Insider.
I also want to take this opportunity to introduce you to The Pizza Insider Blog Advisory Board, made up of many of the experts we’ve worked with over the years. They’ll be lending feedback along the way on issues that affect the entire industry.
- John Arena, Metro Pizza
- Linda Duke, Duke Marketing
- Jason Feirman, idreamofpizza.com blogger
- Tom Feltenstein, Power Marketing Academy
- Stan Garber, ONOSYS
- Jay Jerrier, Cane Rosso
- Kamron Karrington, Repeat Returns
- Adam Kuban, founder of Slice blog
- Tom “The Dough Doc” Lehmann, American Institute of Baking
- Jonathan Porter, Chicago Pizza Tours
- Mike Rasmussen, Rasmussen Tax Group
- Jay Siff, Moving Targets
- Jeff Varasano, Varasano’s
- Scott Wiener, Scott’s Pizza Tours
- Vanessa Maltin-Weisbrod, Delight Gluten-Free Magazine
- Ed Zimmerman, The Food Connector
I look forward to taking this new journey with you. Along the way, if you have any topics you would like to see explored, please contact me anytime at email@example.com.